Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively designed for men and women who have low movement. Visit mobility scooters to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one man or woman. These scooters are mainly used by those individuals who feel difficulty in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outdoor use and both indoor and outdoor use. The main difference between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the latter is normally meant for indoor use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters normally come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating different types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and distance covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very straightforward.
Electric Scooters are generally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are various types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the different users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name suggests these scooters are conveniently foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are perfect for people those who really love taking a trip. These scooters can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter models, for easy transport in a large number of vehicles boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and sturdiness which is undeniably ideal for both indoor as well as exterior use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capacity of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Whenever optimum stability is called for a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled framework to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy men and women who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery as a result no physical exertion is called for.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The man or woman who experiences difficulty in taking a walk does not need anybodies assistance to drive these scooters as it is extremely easy operating these scooters.
For more information talk to Change Mobility