Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially manufactured for individuals who have low movement. Visit mobility scooters to see our range.
An electric scooter is basically a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one man or woman. These scooters are mainly used by those people who feel trouble in standing or taking a walk for lengthy periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The main difference between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the later is typically intended for interior use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters typically come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries employed by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very uncomplicated.
Electric Scooters are typically equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is parked.
Various types of Electric Scooters
There are various types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the numerous users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name indicates these scooters are effortlessly foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are excellent for people those who like taking a trip. These scooters can be dismantled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter designs, for easy transportation in a large number of cars trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and longevity which is undeniably ideal for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capacity of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Whenever optimum stability is required a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled structure to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy people who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is required.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The man or woman who experiences difficulty in strolling does not need anyones help to drive these scooters as it is extremely simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to Change Mobility